Sage 50 Quantum (formerly Peachtree by Sage) Accounting is a top-of-the-line accounting solution that supports up to 40 licensed users. It offers customers a large user capacity with advanced security settings to ensure that work is done efficiently and securely. This top-of-the-line product delivers all the features of Peachtree Premium Accounting, including industry-specific functionality, and provides access to customer support and product upgrades within 12 months of purchase. Subsequently, annual maintenance renewal will keep your software and support current and up to date.
Sage 50 Quantum (formerly Peachtree by Sage) Accounting is the ultimate Sage 50 U.S. Edition system for businesses with multi-user access needs.
Sage 50 Quantum (formerly Peachtree by Sage) Accounting provides:
- The ability to handle large data requirements
- Industry-specific functionality
- Exclusive SmartPosting Technology
- NEW! My Dashboard – Customize your personal business snapshot and interface!
- NEW! Order Process Workflow
- Product updates and software upgrades for 1 year
- Role based security
- Support for 10, 15, 20, 30, or 40 named users
- Unlimited access to support for 1 year
Sage 50 Quantum (formerly Sage Peachtree) Accounting Highlights
- The system has broad capabilities for managing jobs, inventory, workflow and reporting.
- Strong reporting and scalability when compared to QuickBooks.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership equals better value for your investment.
- Synchronization available with MicrosoftOutlook, Excel and Word,Sage ACT, UPSshipping and Crystal Reports2008.
Sage 50 U.S. Edition Good Fit For Following Industries
Construction, Distribution, Manufacturing and Non-Profit Industries
What technology is Sage 50 Quantum (formerly Sage Peachtree) Accounting running on?
Windows 2003 or 2008 Server. Sage 50 Quantum Accounting runs on a Pervasive SQL database.