Sage 300 (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) is a fully integrated business accounting software system. Available as a web-based or traditional desktop accounting solution, Sage 300 gives businesses a complete set of end-to-end business management applications.
Sage 300 Highlights
One Integrated System
- Comprehensive enterprise-wide business management software solution
- Powerful ERP system foundation that grows your business
- Smart, Instant, Bi-Directional Integration to the Sage ERP system
- Deployment Neutral
- On-Site with a Local Network
- Easily Move Between
- Three tier architecture supports unlimited customization of UI without user code
Global Business Accounting Software Solution
- Multi-Lingual, Multi-Currency
- Multi-Site, Multi-Company
Strong collaborative ecosystem of third-party developers to expand unlimited functionality.
Sage 300 is technically designed to provide your business with more control and flexibility. You can deploy all or part of the functions (finance, sales, CRM, manufacturing, purchasing and inventory management) according to your requirements, one step at a time. Because the pace of your growth should be determined by only one person: You. All functions designed to support your future growth are integrated into the system.
You simply activate them as you need them, without having to start a new project from scratch. With Sage 300, you can implement your Sage ERP system in a single location for a limited number of users, and then progressively connect new users.
Sage 300 Technology
The Sage 300 (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) open technology concept provides full independence between the functional and technical layers. Sage 300 works can be optimally integrated into web and/or client-server environments and workswith most standard applications: Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server databases, Windows, Unix or Linux operating systems.
Sage 300 (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) is offered in three powerful editions:
- Sage 300 Standard –formerly Accpac 100
- Sage 300 Advanced –formerly Accpac 200
- Sage 300 Premium –formerly Accpac 500
Because all Sage 300 (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) editions share the same architecture and code base, it is simple for you to upgrade your business management system, as your business grows, and yet retain the valuable history of transactions for your analysis.