Recently voted as Best Overall Nonprofit Accounting Software by financial managers nationwide, Abila Fund Accounting 100 (formerly Sage) Software is the preferred nonprofit financial management solution to plan and manage budgets, maximize grants, and produce accurate customized reports in minutes.
Abila Fund Accounting 100 (formerly Sage) addresses the specific nonprofit financial management needs of organizations that need to track and report on multiple funds across multiple budget periods to meet their reporting requirements and demonstrate accountability.
Abila Fund Accounting 100 (formerly Sage) Software is the award-winning nonprofit accounting software that allows you to:
- Cut hours or days off your reporting cycle. Create the reports you need within the system, instead of manipulating data with external spreadsheets or fighting with complex external report-writing tools.
- Customize the chart of accounts to access data quickly and easily for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry with a variety of tools including memorized transactions, preset distributions, and entry defaults, to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- Use the dynamic Drill-down Analyzer to “drill-down” to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports
- Make it easy for auditors to verify financial statement accuracy by maintaining a clear audit trail.
- Built-in, Flexible Reporting
Nonprofit & Government
The fund accounting and reporting demands of nonprofit and government organizations are unique, so WAC Consulting Group provides Abila Fund Accounting 100 (formerly Sage) software’s powerful solutions developed specifically for these organizations. These solutions offer the same powerful processing and ease-of-use of our other business management solutions, along with the unique functionality and reporting capabilities needed to excel in the nonprofit and government sectors.
Built in and Flexible Reporting
Nonprofits can’t afford to jeopardize crucial funding. Deliver on the stringent grant reporting requirements of foundations and government agencies. This nonprofit accounting software provides a flexible, built-in report writer that helps you easily create reports to meet the varying requirements of funding sources, internal management, and your board.
- Produce a wide selection of standard nonprofit financial management reports, such as FASB-compliant, audit-ready financial statements.
- Report on multiple fiscal years in the same report or create custom reports that cross fiscal years.
- Format custom reports to your exact specifications.
- Write dynamic financial statements directly in the application, without the help of a programmer or consultant.
- Create your own report templates. Set up an unlimited number of financial statements, preview them onscreen, and save them for future use.
- Produce 990 worksheets to assist in the compilation of your annual federal form 990.
Abila Fund Accounting 100 (formerly Sage) Module Options: The modular structure of this nonprofit accounting software gives you the freedom to tailor the system to fit your specific needs, while maintaining the flexibility to add modules as your organization and its needs evolve. All of the modules are fully integrated with the General Ledger and complement each other for a solid fund accounting solution.