If you have a problem with inventory theft, shipping wrong products to customers, inaccurate inventory counts and a lot of EDI charge-backs, you should definitely consider an integrated warehouse inventory system.
Commonly called Warehouse Management Systems or Inventory Management Systems, these systems fully integrate into your company operations with links to your accounting software, customer service, web site, and other business functions.
Before recommending a warehousing management solution, we like to do a thorough business performance analysis with key executives throughout your organization to understand your business processes and make sure the savings you incur as a result of the implementation will justify the cost of the warehouse management software solution. If you can find $2000 in savings a week in your warehouse then you can afford a warehouse management solution.
Automating warehousing processes that don’t currently deliver the results you want will only make the inefficient processes take you down the road to failure faster, which is why we want to understand your business and automate the processes in your warehouse that work and make recommendations to re-evaluate some of the processes that don’t provide the results you want.
AccellosOne is a flexible warehouse management solution which enhances the efficiency and productivity of the warehouse, while transforming the customer service department of an organization. Accellos WMS can easily be integrated with an accounting solution such as Sage Pro ERP, Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac), Sage 100 ERP products and more.
Accellos One WMS is the right choice for you if you are a:
- Third Party Logistics Provider
- Manufacturer or
- Importer/Exporter…(Custom FTZ solution)
Some of the benefits AccellosOne offers our customers are:
- The flexibility to choose an invoicing option that works best for the company
- The peace of mind that inventory is always available to fill a customer order
- The confidence that individual pickers can process several orders at a time, and multiple receivers can work on the same purchase order simultaneously with greater accuracy
- The efficiency of integrating your warehouse management system with your accounting system and business website, so that customer orders are allocated, shipped and invoiced without any manual intervention
- The capability of escalating picking levels from a 100 to 1000 orders a day
- The reduction of inventory turnover by eliminating the language barrier in training employees
For more information on improving picking performance and inventory accuracy in your warehouse, please contact WAC Consulting Group at 877-909-2224 or email email@example.com and we will follow up with you within 1 business day.