Your warehouse management system is critical to the successful operation of your supply chain operations.
- Are your return costs too high?
- Are you still manually picking, packing and shipping your orders?
- Are you wasting too much time trying to keep track of the inventory in your warehouse?
- Would you like to eliminate charge backs because of EDI errors?
The effect of implementing current technology to the warehouse management system can be seen in improved warehouse operations, increased order processing capacity, greater level of employee productivity and improved customer service operations.
Some of the benefits of using a WMS system are:
- Flexibility to choose an invoicing option that works best for you
- Automating invoicing, shipping, handling and receiving of products
- Tracking products in real time
- Support for multiple picking methods
- Complete integration with Order Entry, Inventory Control, and Purchase Orders modules
- Real Time Metrics on Warehouse Workers
Visit our downloads page to read more about warehouse and distribution challenges and distribution.