Abila MIP Advance™ is a sophisticated, cloud-based true fund accounting solution that delivers powerful reporting, analytics, and dashboards to help nonprofit professionals tell their financial story with ease. True fund accounting is represented by a multi-dimensional and flexible chart of accounts that provides organizations with the detailed coding and tracking of all financial activities with unlimited segments or dimensions. Not only that – it’s inherent, purpose-built technology designed from the ground up to meet the unique needs of a nonprofit organization’s financial infrastructure. Abila MIP Advance™ eliminates the need for large capital outlays and updates are done automatically as part of your subscription.
Key features of Abila MIP Advance™:
- True Fund Accounting: Purpose-built for nonprofits with a deep, rich history, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ is the gold standard for accounting in the nonprofit sector helping organizations breeze through audit processes.
- Analysis and Reporting: Robust analytics tools and role-based dashboards help organizations harness important data, and find, report, and track data that is most important to each audience.
- Drive Mission: With true fund accounting, leaders can focus on leading and managing the organization versus coping with cobbled-together data and workarounds to stay compliant or within controls.
- Cloud-Based, Agile Development: Ongoing product development and upgrades mean no disruption to accounting efforts. Access data anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- APIs for Secure Integration: With secure, open APIs, organizations can bypass integration headaches and focus on growing their organization by integrating with other key applications that meet their needs. With Abila MIP Advance™, organizations can have industry-leading integration with Abila Elevate™, Abila Fundraising 50™, and Abila Fundraising Online™, as well as other fundraising products offered by companies that believe in the power of open integration.
Contact us directly:
Fill out my online form.