What’s new with Sage CRM 2017 R2?
Upgrade to Sage CRM 2017 R2 and experience a host of new features designed to further optimize how you run your business, and give you unparalleled company-wide visibility.
- Calendar – Sage CRM 2017 R2 continues to enhance calendar capabilities by adding the ability to view appointments assigned to a team member within the new Timeline view. The new Month calendar shows appointments that you and your colleagues have planned for the selected month. This release also adds the option to print calendars, and the ability customize calendar icons and colors to the new calendar interface.
- Auto Suggest e-mail recipients – Improved efficiency is delivered through the ability to simply type the individual or company name, or start of the email address into the To, CC or BCC fields. Sage CRM will automatically display a list of matching records.
- Support for MailChimp API 3.0 – Sage CRM is now compatible with the new MailChimp API version 3.0. With this update, all the MailChimp Integration features will continue to work with MailChimp 3.0.
- System Health – System administrators now have greater visibility into the health of their CRM features and components, along with direct links to help to resolve identified issues.
- Customer Cases – Over 90 customer cases are addressed with Sage CRM 2017 R2.
Supported Editions Update:
- Sage CRM 7.2 will no longer be supported with effect from July 2017.
Contact WAC Solution Partners to get your updated version. firstname.lastname@example.org