Sage 100 ERP consultant, we had a client who had a technical issue with Paperless Office hanging up. Do you know how to stop this from happening?
NOTE: Consult with your certified Sage 100 ERP consultant before making any changes to your Sage 100 ERP system.
Question: We are a Sage 100 user, we are using the Paperless Office and the printer hangs up forever.
Answer: Here’s what to do when Paperless Office hangs up…
Sage 100 ERP Indio ConsultantReviews 6 Steps to Stop Paperless Office Hangups
1) Check permissions on Sage PDF Converter:
Click on: HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG, Software, Sage PDF Converter, right click select permissions and set full rights to everyone. Apply and OK.
2) In Sage 100, File Run PL_AdvancedOptions_UI
3) Uninstall Converter, then Install Converter.
4) De-install Workstation Setup and then Re-Installed Workstation and run Update.
5) Find Sage PDF Converter from printer properties, install Sage port if not there, on the security tab set full permissions to everyone. Apply and OK.
6) Back to Sage 100, File Run PL_AdvancedOptions_UI and test Sage PDF printer.
This should solve the problem in most cases, Paperless Office printing is done on a machine by machine basis so it is necessary to check these steps on each machine.