Social Media Engagement is basically getting your audience to do something in response to a post such as; “Like,” comment, click a photo/link or share a post. There are many ways to increase Social Media Engagement and I have listed 5 below.
1) Ask Questions- People love to share their opinions, so post some questions and watch the comments come in.
2) Humor- Everyone loves a good laugh so share a funny meme, quote or gif. This will help people relate to your organization.
3) Inspiring Memes or Quotes- Take a good quote, create simple artwork online to make it visually appealing and share.
4) Trivia- Lively and interesting trivia will help get people to engage more with your organization. Especially if there is a prize involved!
5) Customer Service- Social Media is an extension of your customer service. It’s a place where if you’re looking, you can respond to comments, complaints or questions and help steer the direction of the conversations regarding an organization or industry.
Written by: Kristy Brooke
WAC Solution Partners-Midwest